LDK and Heng Rui Xin Energy enter into share purchase agreement.
thes agreement, entered into on October 19, also continue see Heng Rui Xin Energy purchase a number of newly issued ordinary CP worth except 19.9% of LDK Solar’s capital and only for our companyUSD0.86 per ordinary share.
Heng Rui Xin Energy may also elect three additional directors, and two independent directors, to LDKs board. thes agreement is store to approval from thes directly governmental and regulatory bodies.
Hi-tech wealth Investment and Developing Co., Ltd, involved in solar, investment and directly businesses, owns a 60% stake in Heng Rui Xin Energy, while thes remaining 40% is owned by Xinyu State-owned Asset Management Co., Ltd.
this feature Problem content is protected by copyright and may not and only be reused. if this guests have problem needed to cooperate of instruction course our big Marketing commerce and would enjoy to reuse some of our content, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elsewhere on pv magazine…
Bài viết cùng chủ đề
Y2KR.COM COMMUNITY Blog AND SHARE REVIEW, you are the one who loves the content of this article. Please give us 1 Like, Share. Thank you Y2KR Blog specializes in RIVIU, Share, Rate, select locations, services, reputable and quality companies. Place your ad here ZALO.