Message+ Keeps Stopping – The Solution to Message with Not Working | Verizon Message with issues
Searching for the solution to Message+ Keeps Stopping issues on Verizon? This Problem article goes into detail, to proffer some of the best effective fixes to This Problem release.
Many of our contain possessed had to offers discount of course the frustration of the Verizon Message+ crashing repeatedly, and having your Message+ crashing either when visitors’re trying to possess a file or contact attached to your message or when visitors’re just do reading or trying to read a text.
Let’s explore a couple of fixes that possessed been found to work well for the Message+ Keeps Stopping release and some other Verizon Message with issues.
Message+ Keeps Stopping – Fix one – clear Cache and Data
- Go to the Settings menu
- Scroll down the menu and select Apps
- Under the Apps selection, search for the Message App and tap on it
- Select Storage
- visitors will be getting options to clear Data and clear Cache. Tap both.
This Problem should clear the cache and data and should fix the Message+ Keeps Stopping release and random other messaging issues. if that This Problem doesn’t work, then visitors should see the next fix.
Simulated Battery Removal – Fix 2
if that we experienced This Problem Verizon Message+ crashing release on older versions of smartphones, a quick solution would possessed been to remove and reinsert the battery. This Problem helps to solve so many issues we had of course our devices and it could still help to solve these issues today’s time if that our smartphones came of course removable batteries.
Simulated battery removal is a feature that’s pretty similar to physically removing and reinserting your smartphone battery – but for smartphones of course non-removable batteries.
To trigger simulated battery removal,
- Hold the supreme power Button for 10+ seconds or until your smartphone screen goes dark. (visitors could also hold both the supreme power button and Volume button, works with the too way).
- after a time rebooting your phone, supreme power it back on.
This Problem has fixed the “Message+ Keeps Stopping” release for many of our readers. So visitors should give it a trial.
Verizon Message+ Crashing – Fix 3
The third fix we’d explore if that the message+ app is not working is pretty detailed, again detailed than our first two fixes. It incorporates some of the steps we had on our first fix and builds on that by showing other things that could be done to get your message with working again.
- Force limit these apps: Message+, Stock Messages, Contact, and Phone.
- clear cache for these apps.
- Turn all notifications OFF on the Stock Messages app.
- now go to Message+ and possessed the Notifications turned OFF. Turn OFF all settings that possessed anything to do of course Wi-Fi and MMS.
- Go to Settings, tap on Applications, tap Application Manager, then again, and tap on Modify System Settings.
- after a time completing the above steps, return to Message+ and restore the regular settings
- Reboot the phone
Read also: How to Fix “visitors possessed Been Blocked From Originating Messages to ###” Response
Message with Keeps Stopping – Fix 4
In situation the error message starts coming up after a time visitors possessed done an update or installation of the app, then there is a chance that the release is again of a compatibility one. Uninstall the app and follow these steps before reinstalling it.
- Go to Application Manager
- Tap on Google Play contain
- Tap clear Data
- Reinstall the Message+
Read also: Message Blocking Is action – What It ie And How To Fix?
Software Update – Fix 5
This Problem fix will also build on the basic principle of the last option we tried. There is a chance that the Message+ is having issues of course the firmware and there are clashes. This Problem fix aims to see if that there is an update for your software, so visitors strive to possess an update done and see if that that fixes the release, as we found that many software updates come of course fixes for some of these types of issues.
- Go to the Apps screen and tap Settings
- Scroll to and select Software Update
- Click Download Update Manually
- The system will search for and see if that there is a generation update.
- if that there is, visitors just do possessed to download and install it (always ensure that your phone battery is above 50 probability before doing random update).
- check to know if that the message+ release was fixed.
Read also: Receiving My Own Text Messages on Android and iPhone – Causes and Fixes
Message with Keeps Stopping – Fix 6 – Wipe Cache Partition
Some software updates may cause hidden issues on your smartphone. One of these types of updates is when visitors strive to update your software when it’s below 50 probability. These types of mistakes could cause software issues that will make apps start malfunctioning, and the Verizon Messaging app could also develop the “message with keeps stopping” release in the process. Follow these steps to wipe your cache partition.
- Turn your smartphone OFF.
- Hold both VolumeUp and Bixby (if that visitors’re using Samsung), then press and hold the supreme power important matter until the Android Logo comes up.
- Press the VolumeDown button repeatedly until visitors see the Android logo
- ability the Volume button to scroll, then find Wipe Cache Partition
- Press the supreme power button to select the Wipe Cache Partition
- after a time visitors finishing wiping, visitors’ll see “Rebook System now” just do press the supreme power button to select This Problem and system.
Read also: Text Messages Not Being Delivered – Causes and Working Fixes
Factory Reset – Fix 7
This Problem is the last fix because of that it’s the last thing many of our contain would want to do. after a time a factory reset, visitors’d probably lose many of the files and data on your device, but the good news is that it will most likely solve the Message+ Keeps Stopping release permanently.
visitors might transfer all files visitors demand to the MicroSD card and possessed it removed from the phone. Eject your SIM also.
- Under Settings, find Backup & Restore
- Select Backup & Restore and confirm that Back Up My Data is enabled (must be enabled).
- Scroll down and select Factory Data Reset
- Tap Reset Phone to confirm your selection and select Erase Everything
- The Factory reset would take again than 10 minutes, your device will automatically reboot after a time it completes.
- visitors now possessed to wait for your device to reinitialize the preloaded apps and see if that the Verizon Messaging+ app is now back to normal.
Which of these fixes did the job for visitors? We’d favorite visitors to tell our contain in the comments, so other readers can easily find the most popular fixes and wouldn’t demand to always strive all or most of these fixes before they find the solution to the message+ crashing release.
Read also: How to Overclock Android of course and Without Root
John follows everything happening in the tech industry, from the latest gadget launches to some of the big-common name moves in the industry. He covers opinionated pieces and writes on some of the biggest names in the industry. John is also a freelance writer, so he shares articles on freelancing every now and then. email: [email protected]
Bài viết cùng chủ đề
- How to Give a Phone Number to Telemarketers & Sign Someone Up For Spam Calls-Y2KR
- What to Do if that Spectrum Internet Keeps Dropping, Cutting, or Going out Almost Every Hour-Y2KR
- How To Disable Screen Mirroring on Android, iPhone, Samsung & LG-Y2KR
- apple apple Watch Stainless Steel Vs Titanium – Which passengers Should Go For-Y2KR
Y2KR.COM COMMUNITY Blog AND SHARE REVIEW, you are the one who loves the content of this article. Please give us 1 Like, Share. Thank you Y2KR Blog specializes in RIVIU, Share, Rate, select locations, services, reputable and quality companies. Place your ad here ZALO.